Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: hum yeah

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hummm why

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe it has to do with target-audiences. Cultural differences that make you interpret films differently.

    For instance, you will not find a single Dutch person that enjoyed Zoolander. (At least, I hope so. Maybe someone with a severe brain-injury.) Must've been a cultural barrier.

    And apparently Americans rarely enjoy Muriel's Wedding. Can't see why not, it's brilliant.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And why release different cuts of a movie in Europe, America, and Asia? I have two versions of the same movie..ones American and the other is the European version and both are different in that one would have scenes in it that the other doesnt and visa versa..

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and they were both released at the same time too so you cant say that one was a Directors cut..

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didnt like Muriel's Wedding the first time I saw it but the second time I sat down to watch it I really enjoyed the movie..

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Dellamorte Dellamore" supposedly translates to 'Of Death, Of Love' in English. Nobody is gonna rent a gory Italian comedy/zombie film that sounds like a chick-flick!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's true. Maybe "the love of being dead" is better.

    Although that might attract all the necrtopheliac weirdos...

    I liked Muriel all three times I saw it. I had this thing for the South African swimmer guy that had to marry her. And I just LOVED Toni Collette. "I'm not nothing!" Emberassing yet sympathetic. Great movie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •